Different businesses operate in different ways. Our warehousing and distribution solution is design in a way to accommodate unique material handling, order fulfillment, and cross docking needs down to the smallest detail.
From start-up companies to big companies, we tailor our warehousing services to meet your requirements. Our solutions add value to your business and make it easier to transport to suppliers, vendors, and customers.
Many families and individuals ship the contents of their homes or choose to storage it during their relocation process, whether it’s to a different city or a different country.
Superior Cargo provides consultation and outsourcing services on storage management throughout the country.
Warehouses, which are available to our clients, spread in different regions across the country, providing quality services:
Safety deposit storage services for fine art and valuables.
Shelving services for item collecting and outsourcing of inventory management and distribution purposes.
Packing, transport and short/long term storage services
HOW TO CHOOSE A WAREHOUSE
Check the location is thoroughly secured.
Ask about the warehouse insurance policy: Insurance limitations and exceptions. Ask to see the policy and that the issue will be specified in the final quote.
What mode of storage is needed, private room? Open or covered warehouse? Short or long termed? Shelving requirements?
1. Ask about independent locking possibility with a private lock.
1. It is always advisable to visit the storage area in order to see the entire operation at first hand.
2. Manage a proper packing specification report detailing the contents of each crate, number of crates and measurement.
3. It is required to exchange documents and records in an orderly fashion with the storage owner.
Primary consultation services on international shipping and storage costs.
Capacity checks services.
Matching the required packing mode for the client’s contents and management services.
Transportation coordination services.
Choosing the appropriate storage facility with the most proximity possible to the client’s hom.
Supervision services on the Unloading process.
International shipping of house contents exporting from/ importing to Mali / West Africa
Our ultra modern warehouse secures your goods and prepares it for easy distribution or safe keeping.
Our warehousing infrastructures are backed by fully fledged logistics and distribution capabilities to facilitate local, regional or international distribution. We currently operate holding facilities in the Mali and distribution contacts and networks around the globe.
- Key competencies include:
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfilment
- Consolidation and Deconsolidation
- Cross Dock
- Pick & Pack/Pick & Ship
- Reverse Logistics
- Parcel, LTL, and FTL Shipping Services
- Manage the complexities of distribution to box stores
- Strategically locate goods close to customers
- Quickly create a nationwide supply chain network
- Store overflow products
- Enter new markets
- Ramp up inventory for seasonal spikes
- Manage special projects for large retailers and manufacturers